Dear all,

I have recently (6 days ago) joined this list
and I was wondering whether there is a site where all the messages sent
to TEI-L are stored so that I can have a look at the conversations that
have been going on in the previous years.

I wish I had joined this mailing list much earlier (many years ago),
which is why I would like to catch up.

I have tried to see whether the information concerning archives was
contained in the welcome message that I received when I joined the list
but, possibly because I am too tired (I am currently moving my many
[physical] books from one place to another), I did not find it.

Please kindly enlighten me

- Jean-Luc Chevillard (CNRS/EFEO, Paris/Pondicherry)

<http://www.linguist.univ-paris-diderot.fr/~chevilla/>