I'm not sure a FAQ necessarily requires board-level intervention, and
certainly not a board-developed proposal. Unless the people involved in
this would like special approval, I'd have thought that the location and
workflow was largely an operational matter that fell under the
delegation already in place.

So while I'd be happy to present a proposal to the board if you wish,
I'm pretty sure we'd all also be quite comfortable letting the people
taking the lead on this decide the best way of dealing with it. In this
case I guess David Sewell and/or James Cummings in their capacity as web
people, Kevin who's been putting in the sweat equity, and anybody else
who wants to work with them.

My vote would be for the Wiki, BTW. But that's not an ex cathedra statement!

-dan

--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell
Professor of English

Chair and CEO, Text Encoding Initiative (http://www.tei-c.org/)
Co-Chair, Digital Initiatives Advisory Board, Medieval Academy of America
President-elect (English), Society for Digital Humanities/Société pour l'étude des médias interactifs (http://sdh-semi.org/)
Founding Director (2003-2009), Digital Medievalist Project (http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/)

Vox: +1 403 329-2377
Fax: +1 403 382-7191 (non-confidential)