Dear Laurent,

 I would very much
> like to quote projects having used the dictionary chapter for machaine
> processable lexica, with, when possible,  an example of an encoded
> entry.

We maintain a handful of glossaries for Buddhist Studies in TEI.
http://buddhistinformatics.ddbc.edu.tw/glossaries/
They all use the dictionary module. We are currently working on three more,
so another visit of this URL in autumn might give more.

From the TEI source we produce outputs like StarDict dictionaries, or
Plug-ins for a commercial software called Dr.Eye.

Hope this is useful
all the best

marcus

--