2010/8/11 Olivier Simon <[log in to unmask]>:
> On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 21:43:24 -0600, Stephen Rice <[log in to unmask]>
> wrote:
>
>>On 8/10/10, MacLeod Dave <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>> Good job on the video bet mien div est tod un crappy video. Why does
>>> the guy keep getting captured by ninjas and then saved by a blond
>>> girl?
>>>
>>Because it would be silly if he got captured by blondes and rescued by a
> ninja.
>>
>>Steve
>

> Sellamats prients !
>
> Very good explanation by an excellent literary critic !
> IMO, the clip is voluntarily filled with stereotypes : the ninjas (in the 80s,
> ninjas appeared in many bad movies:
> http://www.nanarland.com/liste_categorie_films.php?scat=25 )
> Charlize Théron (by the way, they chose one of the most beautiful
> actresses !) gathers clichés common to both Lara Croft and Sigourney Weaver
> in Alien.
> The fact that Brandon Flowers is rescued several times shows that the
> sequences are more fancies about his sentiments towards the Blonde than
> actual parts of a coherent storia.
>
> "div" ? This means "god" in Sambahsa. I have chosen the second best quality
> level for the video but, apparently, that did not work very well for you. The
> highest-quality level took twice more memory, but the picture wasn't better.

I meant that the video itself was not very good. Mein Gott, was für
eine schlechte Produktion? Something like that. Actually if it's
intentionally ironic then that makes it better. I thought they
seriously thought it was cool to walk in and elbow a ninja who then
collapses and lies defeated.

--
http://www.pagef30.com