>I meant that the video itself was not very good. Mein Gott, was für
>eine schlechte Produktion? Something like that. Actually if it's
>intentionally ironic then that makes it better. I thought they
>seriously thought it was cool to walk in and elbow a ninja who then
>collapses and lies defeated.

Ah, then you should have used commas before and after "mien div".
Actually, "my God" is better rendered with "Yallah", which appears several
times in "Man from Earth". It comes of course from Arabic "ya Allah" and is at
the origin of Spanish "olé !".
"Yallah, tod est un schughev production !"; "schughev" = "mangy".
I'm sure it's intentional; I don't think that a real crappy production could afford
C.Théron !

Olivier
http://sambahsa.pbworks.com/