Hi Torsten,
This is something we discussed and implemented in the council (even if
I cannot put a hand on the corresponding SourceForge ticket) after we
identified a redundancy there. We now have a consistent top/bottom
pair and you can consider 'foot' as deprecated. Colleagues with a
better memory (or better retrieval mechanisms) may complement this.
Laurent

Le 8 sept. 10 à 12:28, Torsten Schassan a écrit :

Laurent Romary
INRIA & HUB-IDSL