I'd be interested in getting this done right. Looking at the tips from
George and Markus, it doesn't look to me like there is really a
generalised standard model. It would be great if the TEI community had
hosts of HR people or something who could form a SIG: generalising the
semantics will involve some thought.

-dan

--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell
Professor of English

Chair and CEO, Text Encoding Initiative (http://www.tei-c.org/)
Co-Chair, Digital Initiatives Advisory Board, Medieval Academy of America
President-elect (English), Society for Digital Humanities/Société pour l'étude des médias interactifs (http://sdh-semi.org/)
Founding Director (2003-2009), Digital Medievalist Project (http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/)

Vox: +1 403 329-2377
Fax: +1 403 382-7191 (non-confidential)