Hi all,

Due to a misunderstanding about how our shopping cart software works,
the early bird registration for the conference and the workshops closed
at midnight pacific time on the 7th instead of midnight on the 8th. I
have gone through the orders placed since the special price was removed
and refunded the difference to anybody who was charged the full price.
(Everybody who was entitled to a discount should have heard from me
directly already; if you believe you were overcharged and haven't heard
from me, please email me to let me know).

To make sure there are no further problems, I've extended the early bird
discount by one day. Orders placed *before 0000 PDT on September 10*
should now received the early bird discounts: 20% off our pre-conference
workshops and 15% off conference registration. Additional discounts (up
to 50%) are available for members and subscribers of the TEI. There is
also a 3-Day workshop pass that allows participants an opportunity to
save an additional 15%.

To register for the conference and/or workshops, use our webstore:
http://tei-shop.org/. You can also join the TEI as a subscriber from
this site.

A lists of workshops and accepted papers is now available from the
conference website: http://ling.unizd.hr/~tei2010/. This site also have
travel and accommodation information:
http://ling.unizd.hr/~tei2010/info/index.en.html

Workshops are operated on a cost-recovery basis, and workshops that do
not have sufficient registrations by Sept. 30th will be cancelled;
participants registered in any cancelled workshops will be given a
choice between registering in a different workshop or having their fees
refunded. We will be alerting registrants for any workshops that appear
under-enrolled about the possibility of cancellation early next week,
though the final decision will be taken by the end of the month.

-dan

--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell
Professor of English

Chair and CEO, Text Encoding Initiative (http://www.tei-c.org/)
Co-Chair, Digital Initiatives Advisory Board, Medieval Academy of America
President-elect (English), Society for Digital Humanities/Société pour l'étude des médias interactifs (http://sdh-semi.org/)
Founding Director (2003-2009), Digital Medievalist Project (http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/)

Vox: +1 403 329-2377
Fax: +1 403 382-7191 (non-confidential)