> >What about a CONLANG list trip? Say, we all find
> >a wealthy donor who sends us on a cruise to Jamaica, or the
> >like--full service, meals supplied, functional bathrooms, air
> >conditioning, the whole bit. Doesn't that sound nice?

Okay, so I'm a relatively new list-er, but I like the camping idea, esp.
Georgia (or Alabama, Tennessee, Mississippi). Still, this is better, David.
Let's see, our donor should probably be someone who really cares for the
cause, and who has Hollywood connections, perhaps with some pending
royalties.. (j/k :))