Knowing nothing else about the language, here's my linguistically
untechnical notion (influenced by English) for the second sentence,
reordered to mimic English:

mir-: my
-plush: tongue
Yalerick: cargo
prastrad: lying in
Dwuldum: mouth
drin: of-an-anchor-tossed-from-the-main-body (in this case oneself)
Fluft: friend

Looking online, I've found about half the texts seem to use the
capitalization given here, and about half only capitalize the first letter.
Assuming this capitalization, I notion that nouns are capitalized unless
attached to a possessive ("mirplush"; in which case it is no longer
considered an entity standing on its own and worthy of capitalization).