  Not here in Vermont.  People with that name really pronounce it
Feather-stone-haw.

Of course we have a bunch of other fun name things too.  Many French
names here retain spelling but get very anglicized pronounciations, such
that a local industrial truck sales firm named Charlebois is pronounced
"Charlie-boys", and the common last name Dubois is "DOO-boys".