Andreas Johansson wrote:

> quoting me:
>
>> Some pine branches or a good patch of moss make fine mattresses. I
>> have often slept under the open sky. Tents tend to make me
>> claustrophobic, I like to be able to see what goes on around me.
>
> Whereas I find it difficult to sleep if it's not dark around me.

Yes, that's a problem, and increasing with age. But a reasonably
thick towel can be good enough, and is effective against mosquitoes.
Those things that are handed out in airplanes can help too, maybe.

After all, the nice thing about the outdoors is that it's... outdoors.

Let's see, how to get on-topic after this. Do I have many camping
words in Urianian? There's 'camp' - kebzik, to 'strike camp' - niste.
For 'camping', perhaps nisan, or possibly a loan - camping or kemping.

Kebuz - tent or earthen hut
Galuz - small, one-walled, more or less temporary shelter
Seblebur - sleeping bag
Greglebur - backpack
Bere - campfire
Mel - mosquito