Constructium and Fairfax, now with ámman-îar:

http://www.kreativekorp.com/software/fonts/constructium.shtml

-- Rebecca Bettencourt

"I could counter with the fact that a disproportionate number of TG
women I know are computer programmers. ::grin:: In fact, there's a
joke going around that says exposure to computer screens causes
transsexuality." -- Kate Bornstein