On Sep 4, 2010, at 3◊41 PM, Arthaey Angosii wrote:

> I have to point out that a CONLANG list camping trip would be
> *awesome*. Anyone else? Lots of great camping to be had on the West
> Coast... :)

I would be so totally down for that if it didn't involve the word
"camping". What about a CONLANG list trip? Say, we all find
a wealthy donor who sends us on a cruise to Jamaica, or the
like--full service, meals supplied, functional bathrooms, air
conditioning, the whole bit. Doesn't that sound nice?

Camping, on the other hand, sounds...dusty.

-David
"Sunlü eleškarez ügrallerüf üjjixelye ye oxömeyze."

-Jim Morrison

http://dedalvs.com/

LCS Member Since 2007
http://conlang.org/