On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 4:12 PM, Brett Williams <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Hmm, interesting coincidence, on the new Lojban discussion forum I've
> recently created someone said today, "di'u se cusku le ninmu zo'o".
> That means "that's what the woman said (just kidding)", so it's just a
> calque from American English.  There isn't yet a distinctively
> Lojbanic phrase for this, but I'd think of just saying "ro'u zo'o",
> where "zo'o" is "just kidding" and "ro'u" marks something as sexual.

And this is why I can't learn Lojban.

"I greet you.  Flirtation marker."
"Flirtation marker accepted.  Proposition of future mating?"
"Future mating initiation particle, affirmative."

zo'o  :)

--
I have stretched ropes from steeple to steeple; garlands from window
to window; golden chains from star to star, and I dance.  --Arthur