On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 4:25 AM, Richard Littauer
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> There is an article in the most recent issue by our very own David Peterson
> concerning Dothraki, according to DP. Seeing as how I'm one of the guys in

I'm fixing to put an unabridged version of the interview on my own
website -- I've been distracted, and there was miscommunication
between me and the editor of Usona Esperantisto about whether I was
supposed to put the article up on my site simultaneously with the
print zine or some time later.  I hope to get it on my site in a day
or two.  Meanwhile, I'll send you a  copy offline -- feel free to
quote short bits from it in a blog post or whatever, but don't post
the whole thing; post a link to my site when I get the whole HTMLized
interview up.

--
Jim Henry
http://www.pobox.com/~jimhenry/