  What I quoted from Henrik's mail below (I've had people complaining
that their mail clients bork interleaved quotes, so I've decided to only
top-post from now on) is also how things appear on the Conlang-L page.
If you look at the HTML source code there you'll see that "&" has been
recoded to "&", thus the entities do not resolve into the characters
they're supposed to point to. It has happened several times before, and
it's kind of a nuissance to sometimes see posts riddled with these,
however now that I've checked on the Conlang-L main page, I see it is
not necessarily always an issue with my mail program (Thunderbird 3.1).

I don't know what to do about it, I assume the people for whom it
happens used a web-based interface which mangles things when they've
sent their mail. If you received the original e-mail OK, kudos to your
host, browser or email software for de-mangling.

Carsten, slightly disgruntled.

--
Ayeri Grammar (under construction): http://bit.ly/9dSyTI (PDF)
Der Sprachbaukasten: http://sanstitre.nfshost.com/sbk