Dear Esperantists among you,

I have no idea where I would get this article, short of subscribing off of the
website here: http://esperanto-usa.org/en/node/7

There is an article in the most recent issue by our very own David Peterson
concerning Dothraki, according to DP. Seeing as how I'm one of the guys in
charge of www.dothraki.org, I'd really appreciate it if anyone who does get this
journal could read the relevant article and tell me if there's, in particular, any
vocabulary items - or any other information, if that's cool.

Or maybe someone knows where I could get my hands on a copy? I seem to be
the only conlanger on this list who is in Scotland, though, and I don't know any
Esperantists...

Richard