For one of my languages, I'm looking for a unicode font that handles diacritics especially well. Specifically, one that will place the horn diacritic <  ̛ > correctly on any letter - or at least on <a e i o u w s> (including these letters combined with other diacritics, such as <õ ĩ ë>). Many fonts do include <ơ> and <ư>, which appear in the Vietnamese alphabet, but when the combining horn diacritic is added to any other letter, it appears too high up, isn't on the right edge, and/or doesn't connect smoothly to the letter.

Anyone know of a (preferably free) font that can perform this fairly simple, if not so practical feat? I've look at a great many, but haven't found even one. The font would also have to include some other less common diacritics that I'm using, which some fonts do have but many/most do not (and for which placement is usually not a big problem): dot above <ȯ>, dot below <ọ>, left half ring above <o͑>, right half ring below <o̹>, and acute accent below <o̗>.

I'd be grateful for any suggestions!

Josh
tanuef.110mb.com