On Oct 23, 2010, at 4◊41 PM, Gary Shannon wrote:

> Thanks to assistance from David Peterson this font-embedded web page
> for the Kunu syllabary font should work with all browsers now.
>
> http://fiziwig.com/conlang/kunu/index.html

Looks great on Google Chrome, but, unfortunately, does not work on the
iPhone Safari browser. I had this same problem at first, though, and the
thing was the code following the .svg didn't match. You have this in your
CSS:

kunu-webfont.svg#webfontF2zLcdT3

But on your actual svg font page at fiziwig.com/conlang/kunu/kunu-webfont.svg,
you have:

font id="webfonttnFSHJck"

Make those numbers match, and you should be good to go!

-David

-Jim Morrison

http://dedalvs.com/

LCS Member Since 2007