Thanks. How do you look at a .SVG file? I couldn't see the font
id="..." that you referred to.

Anyway, I made the css match. They got out of synch when I loaded a
new version of the font but didn't realize I needed to update the css
as well.

I replied on list because I figure anybody that wants to put a
conscript on their web page needs to know this stuff.

Now comes the long, unending job of building a lexicon and finding the
right grammar.

--gary