On Oct 23, 2010, at 10◊52 PM, Gary Shannon wrote:

> Thanks. How do you look at a .SVG file? I couldn't see the font
> id="..." that you referred to.

I use a client for FTP upload, and it allows me to open up and
edit the .svg file just like any other file (.html, .css, .php, .js, etc.).
You should be able to open it up in a text editor and edit it that
way (as far as I know, it's just text).

> Anyway, I made the css match. They got out of synch when I loaded a
> new version of the font but didn't realize I needed to update the css
> as well.

Yeah, that's exactly what happened to me the first time too.

-David

-Jim Morrison

http://dedalvs.com/

LCS Member Since 2007