I agree that taggers generally will have the same content, even if the
style is very different.

Also, it doesn't seem to be a stylized version, but the first script I
thought of when I saw it was hangul. Not to say it has anything to do
with it, I have one script that according to a bunch of people looks
like Japanese (it bears a really vague resemblance to grass script)
but it's an abjad made for english, and it never occured to me when I
was making it that it had any resemblance at all. So it's probably a
co-incedence that it reminds me of it.

What language do you figure it might be, based on the surrounding population?

--
Sent from my mobile device