> It's interesting, Soros was a student of Karl Popper, from whom he borrowed the term Open Society.  Popper used it to mean a free society, as opposed to a closed, statist, authoritarian society.  Soros has apparently departed from his master:

What is it about the Open Society Institute that is against a free
society? I don't know much about it, but it certainly doesn't seem to
me that it is promoting authoritarianism.

Also, just in response to your post in general, it may be true that
Esperanto is not to blame, but Americans who support the likes of Ron
Paul will be happy to blame foreign things--especially things created
by Jews--for the problems that they see. Note that I'm not saying
anything negative about Ron Paul himself--I'm sure he's a principled
man--but rather the people who tend to support him.

--
Jens Wilkinson
Neo Patwa (patwa.pbwiki.com)