On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 5:10 AM, James Chandler <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>> Also, just in response to your post in general, it may be true that
>> Esperanto is not to blame, but Americans who support the likes of Ron
>> Paul will be happy to blame foreign things--especially things created
>> by Jews--for the problems that they see.
>
> Wow, so are you accusing all Ron Paul supporters of antisemitism, or all libertarians?  Since his son Rand's view are very similar, you seem to be accusing half the population of Kentucky of antisemitism too.   A scandalous smear and one that I'm sure you will want to retract forthwith, Jens.

You're right, I should retract that. I meant to say, "there's a
tendency of Americans who support Ron Paul to blame foreign things. .
." I don't believe by any means that all people who support Ron Paul
would believe that. I just think there is a tendency among his
supporters.

--
Jens Wilkinson
Neo Patwa (patwa.pbwiki.com)