Like Olivier, I'm not convinced that a single celebrity could do the
job. But suppose a major movie (like _Avatar_) or series (like a Star
Trek spinoff) used an auxlang instead of a user-unfriendly conlang.
Back while _Lost_ was popular, I observed that if the people found a
tribe that spoke Lingua Franca Nova, LFN would soon rival Eo. Look at
how many people have learned Klingon and Na'vi, and imagine the
numbers if these were designed for ease of learning. (Eo has turned up
in _Red Dwarf_ and other sci-fi works, but not as a major feature of a
major movie or program.)

Steve