On 2010-12-16 11:46, James Campbell wrote:
> The most noteworthy omission from my POV now is Norwegian, which I started
> learning a few months later and is now the closest thing I have to a second
> language. Would it be "Lamaer strengt forbudt"?

Det funker, det. (That works ok) It seems there might be ebooks in
Norwegian next year or 2012 btw, though of course with ridiculous
prices. Hardcover books in the Norwegian language in Norway are never
less than 32/$42/27 and the ebooks will be priced close to that. Guess
what people who like to read end up doing...

t.