In German, both the monk and the camelid are spelled "lama" and both take a plural in -s.  Thus: 'Lamas verboten' could apply to either the Tibetan monks or the camelid. I don't see a need for a finite verb.  If a distinction was necessary I guess you could add "von Tibet" or "von Peru".

The Spanish should be "Absolutamente prohibidas las llamas".  Of course, that also means "Flames absolutely forbidden".  For the Tibetan monks, "Absolutamente prohibidos los lamas."  The nuns are "las lamas."  "Lama" in the singular means 'mud, slime, etc."

Charlie