Our ED is growing and coverage is expanding.  We will be increasing our hours
of coverage from 16 hours per day (double coverage for most) to 24 hours per
day.  Our sustained growth presents exciting employment opportunities for
new faculty.

The Division of Pediatric Emergency Medicine of the Department of
Pediatrics at St. Barnabas Hospital, Bronx, New York is seeking interested
individulas for July 2011.  Interested individuals should be board
eligible/certified in PEM or general pediatrics with strong interest in Pediatric
Emergency Medicine.  Graduating fellows are encouraged to apply- this is an
excellent growth opportunity.  Faculty development opportunities abound as
faculty has appointments at and full acess to opportunities at Albert Einstein
College of Medicine.

The Department of Pediatrics is a growing and dynamic department with
many clinical and academic and research opportunities for creative, energetic
individuals.

Our new 16+ bed Pediatric Emergency Department opened in 2005.
The PED currently cares for 24,000 patients annually.
Division members supervise and teach Pediatric, Emergency Medicine and
Family Practice residents as medical students on Pediatric and EM rotations.
Department members are eligible to hold academic appointments at Albert
Einstein College of Medicine.  A very
competitive salary and excellent benefits package is offered.

St. Barnabas Hospital is located in the Northeast Bronx adjacent to the
Bronx Zoo, New York Botanical Gardens, Fordham University, and the
Little Italy shopping area.

Please send or fax letter of interest and CV to:

David A. Listman, MD
Director, Pediatric Emergency Department
Department of Pediatrics- Mills 4
St. Barnabas Hospital
4422 Third Avenue
Bronx, NY 10457-2594