Cheetosis- usually presents on a Sunday PM after a long weekend "in the bag"...tell tale signs, non-specific GI complaints, orange circum-oral hue with orange pallor to digits...and extreme patient/ parental surprise re: cause and effect...

see also "chicharonosis" and "big red" pharyngitis...concurrent comorbidities..

The early bird gets the worm...but the second mouse gets the cheese.
          -Guy Clark

Sent from my iPhone