Emergency Medical Associates of Florida, LLC is an independent physician owned Emergency Medical Group located in the Tampa Bay area.  We have had an existing ED contract with the same hospital for over 30 years and are currently looking to add a board certified Pediatric Emergency Physician to our group.  Our designated Pediatric Trauma Center is the busiest in Tampa Bay with more than 50,000 patient visits per year.

We offer:
*    Competitive Wages
*    $30K sign on bonus (paid out quarterly)
*    Productivity based incentives
*    Company Funded Pension after 1 year
*    401K plan - 50% matching up to $5,000 after 1 year
*    CME Expense Account $3,000/yr prorated from hire date
*    Medical Reimbursement Account $2,000/yr after 3 years
*    Dues, Fees, and License company paid
*    Company paid Malpractice Insurance
*    Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision package one month after hire date
*    Fully funded Long Term Care package
*    No floating between Peds and Adult
*    All specialty backup coverage
*    7-10 hour shifts
*    46 hour physician coverage per day
*    21 hour physician assistant coverage per day

If you are interested in hearing more about our opportunity, or know someone who may be interested, please contact me.

Thank you for your time.

Michelle J. Kowalske
In-house Recruiting Coordinator
Emergency Medical Associates of Florida