Hello All

I am putting together a lecture on Pediatric EM Quality Assurance.

I am looking to list which CQI indicators are used in the Pediatric Emergency Department.
At my hospital (Pediatric ED within a general ED),
we review the following

returns to the ED within 72 hours
significant occurrences (Deaths, resuscitations)
infant fever ( LP, time to antibiotics)
pediatric pain medication in orthopedic injuries
pediatric  minor HI (indication for CT)

I am interested in cataloging which indicators other departments review and track as part of their ongoing CQI program.
I would be happy to share the final list.

Thanks
Chuck

Dr. Charles Nozicka
Medical Director
Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Advocate Condell Medical Center
Clinical Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine
Rosalind Franklin University
Libertyville, Illinois

Courage is being scared to death – and saddling up anyway.
–John Wayne

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html