I believe this has been discussed on the list before, but a quick
search of the archive doesn't pick anything up. Conal Tuohy and Martin
Holmes, if you are there, do either of you remember a discussion of
this sort? I do but for the life of me I don't remember the outcome of
the conversation. FWIW right now, a typing attribute of some sort, on
tei:graphic, seems like it would be a good idea, but I'm not sure how
I feel about adding @type vs. creating a new more specific attribute.

Dot

--
Dot Porter (MA, MSLS)