Hi Kevin,

Thanks again for reporting that issue, those files were indeed removed
in oXygen 12.1.
There is some delay in announcing version 12.1 indeed, that is mainly
because I do not post automatically the same announcement on all the
lists :),  each message I send contains descriptions relevant to the
people on that list.

Best Regards,
George
--