Remember to include David on replies, as he's not a subscriber to AUXLANG.

- sai

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 6:41 PM
Subject: [CONLANG] Looking for Esperanto Speakers
To: [log in to unmask]

Hey all,

A friend of mine has a student who's doing her senior thesis on the
state of modern Esperanto. She's interested in conducting interviews
with people who use Esperanto (not necessarily L1 speakers), and so I
thought I'd help her find subjects. If you use Esperanto pretty
regularly and you're interested, contact me off-list, and I'll send
you the necessary information.

-David

-Jim Morrison

http://dedalvs.com/