Last night I was out and about and I wound up at bar with a Latvian server
and Irish clientele. This mix of accents got me wondering, what accent would
someone who spoke Esperanto for most of their life have after learning
English? Of course, this is really a function of who teaches them English
and how well they pick it up. It got me wondering how I would pull Esperanto
phonetics through into English, etc. Has anyone pondered the same thing for
their conlang? Have you tried speaking English with your conlang's accent?