My conlang was always intended to sound a little Nordic, so as far as
I've imagined so far, speakers would sound somewhat like the legend
that is Krister Henriksson. Also, with definiteness marked by a
suffix, they would probably have a tendency to append most nouns with
half-formed vowels and consonant final non-content words with just a
hint of a schwa (apparently there is a word for this, which I can't
remember; I've heard speakers of French with a Parisian accent tend to
do it as well). Also, more subtly, there would probably be some odd
aspiration of plosives and might pronounce "th" as /tʰ/ (as with
strong Irish accents) and "ph" as /pʰ/. They might roll the odd "r"
occasionally too.

"What a melliflous word, plus the meaning"
/'hwɒtⁿə mel'iflɔːs 'hwɛːdⁿa, 'pʰluːsə tʰə miːn'ɪnːæ/

Okay, so maybe not that much like Krister Henriksson.