I've tried this out before actually, I went for a couple hours speaking in a
Jorayn accent. It's not that hard to do if you have english loans in the
language, cause then you've probably already put some thought into how
English sounds to your speakers. Basically I just used only Jorayn phonemes
and then overlaid Jorayn stress patterns onto the English scentences, used
the appropriate analogues of Jorayn transition words instead of the proper
English ones, Accidentally "forget" to mention a subject explicitly, put the
verb first etc.

are we going shoping later? (so are we shopping this evening) -> [so: â:
ʃapɨːɲ at dɨsivnɨːɲ]
(questions are marked with swa in jorayn, so naturally they would prefer so
to start a question, also an english speaker wouldn't notice I think, but
this and evening are one phonological word with the accent)

I figure the only plausible *use* would be if there's someone I really don't
want to talk to "Speak at English na'goodly". See if they could guess my
accent :)