American (west coast mostly), mid-teens, straight-oid female.

I agree with what seems to be the majority here: a male spouse is a husband
and a female spouse is a wife, regardless of gender of other participant(s)
in the marriage.

ObConlang: My conpeople-of-fluctuating-name have a weird concept of
marriage. They recognize marriages consisting of a dominant participant and
one or more subordinate participants, any of which roles can be filled by a
person of any gender. As a result, they have a word for "dominant spouse"
and "subordinate spouse" but no separate words for "male spouse" or "female
spouse," or for arrangements of various sexes.

Also, gotta say this thread is one of the reasons I love this list. You can
have perfectly civil discussions at length about topics like this, without
deteriorating into flaming and insults.