I am one of 5 finalists contending for a chance to speak at
TEDxUChicago: http://www.tedxuchicago.com/contest

This was my submission video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTLS_RsAlM4

This was my one-hour talk at 26C3:
http://media.ccc.de/browse/congress/2009/26c3-3520-en-conlanging_101.html
http://saizai.com/cl101.pdf (slides)

I need to slim that talk down to 16 minutes (giving 2 for slack). My
requirements:
1. it involves substantive audience interaction, giving at least the
sense that they are choosing how to make a new conlang on the spot
2. it at least mentions the breadth and varieties of conlanging
3. it touches on all the major LCS messages while avoiding the ''don't
promote thyself" proscription
4. it's possible for me to do o.o

So yeah. I need to cut out all of the fat from that talk - make it
fast, very quickly understood, very easy for everyone participate at
every stage, end with a bang, the usual.

Help!

- Sai