Jeff Sheets, On 11/02/2011 05:36:
> However, I'm back on the concept, but now with the express goal of making a
> domain specific language. Because I'm majoring in sociology, and have a
> slight interest in human sexuality, I've been interested in the rather
> tremendous amount of ways that humans experience gratification (sexual or
> otherwise), i.e., kinks, fetishes, and games of power exchange. Because I'm
> a conlang geek like the rest of you, and because there are so many concepts
> of such kinky behavior that don't rightly have proper words in any human
> language just yet, I have a desire to design a language tailor made for
> communicating about such things.

There was once advertised here an interesting example of just such a language, albeit one created by somebody with more of an interest in the nuanced articulation of paradigms of cognitive categories for BDSM, i.e. in semantics, than in specifically linguistic matters. But I've just tried googling for it, and nothing relevant comes up apart from  mention of it by me in a 2006 Conlang posting like this one.

> The main concept about Domain Specific Languages, which I'll be calling a
> domlang (not to be confused with a dominant language, s'il vous plait), is
> that it is intended only for specific uses.

Maybe you should call it a _Domsplang_ or a _Dom. spec. (engelang)_, else surely folk are going to think the 'Dom' isfor 'Dominant'?

--And.