If you go to the following pages you will the explanation Roger Mills gave about
Malagasy

http://westernlinguistics.ca/afla/meetings/afla5/abstracts/pearson_resultative_
complements_and_non_active_voice_morphology_in_malagasy.pdf

http://www.linguistics.ucla.edu/people/grads/pearson/dissertation/chapter2.pdf
http://www.linguistics.ucla.edu/people/grads/pearson/dissertation/chapter2.pdf

Concerning Japanese, Basque and Turkish, they have all similar non-subject
relativization structures:

Watashi wa osushi wo tsukuttandesu. I made sushi.

Watashi  wa                 osushi  wo                           tsukutta
ndesu.
   I         topic marker    sushi  direct object marker   past form of
formal level marker
                                                                          "tsukuru" to make, to
prepare

Watashi ga tsukutta osushi wa oishii ndesu.
 I       relative  made   sushi      delicious
        sentence
        subject
         marker
or

Watashi no tsukutta osushi wa oishii ndesu. The sushi I made (or The sushi
THAT I made) is delicious.
 I       relative  made sushi       delicious.
        sentence
        subject
         marker

Sono hito wa hiroi apaato         ni        sunde iru                            ndesu.
That person  wide  apartment locative  present perfect                   formal
level marker
(he, she)                                           of "sumu": to live, to dwell

He/she lives in a large apartment.

Sono hito ga sunde iru apaato wa hiroi ndesu.
The aparment "where" s/he lives is large.

Relative sentences in Japanese work like adjectives, that's why they come
before the nouns. In my conlang there is no relativizer and the verb becomes a
tense-marked adjective.

Riema robazei zhaminao beirievobeirei.
Yesterday a bread delicious I.ed.prepare.ed = I made a delicious bread
yesterday.

Zaminao muebeitoa yu robao   riema      beilei revobeirao.
Delicious    it.is       the bread yesterday   I.by   made/prepared = The bread I
made yesterday is delicious.

vobeirue: to prepare, to cook, to bake (-ue: infinitive marker, vobeir- = stem)
robao: bread (-ao, -a- : neuter noun marker)
-rie- ... -ei: past tense circumfix
re-: past tense marker in relativized verbal adjective form
-zei: object marker (accusative case)
bei- : masculine I
riema: yesterday
zaminao: delicious
-lei: passive voice agent marker, relative and embedded sentence subject
marker; by means of, through, via (ablative case)
mue-: it
beitue: to be (stem: beit-)
-oa: present tense suffix
yu: neuter definite article, "the"
-ao: neuter adjective marker

Loyueka valomazei runao moasovieto    yei reisie. The student will do a difficult
homework later on.
 later     homework hard  he.fill-in.will the student

Runao valomazei loyueka yei reisilei vosovitao          mozaroa     yueno moasie.
hard    homework later   the student.by will.filled-in   she.thinks  mother  he.of
The student's mother thinks difficult the homework he is going to do.

loyueka: later
valomao: homework  (neuter noun marker: -ao, -a-
-zei: object marker (accusative case)
runao: difficut, hard (neuter adjective marker: -ao)
moa-: he
mo-: she
-s-: linking consonant
ovitue: to fill in, to fill out (ovit-, oviet-: stem)
-o: future tense marker
yei: masc. def. article, the
reisie: common (=masc. & fem.) noun, "student" (common noun marker: -ie, -i-
)
zarue: to think, to have an opinion, to deem, to consider
yueno: femine noun mother
-sie: genitive suffix
-lei: passive voice agent marker, relative and embedded sentence subject
marker; by means of, through, via (ablative case)
vo-: future tense marker in relativized verbal adjective form

Oja yeisa majieluzei moakoaroa yei kaboa.
here now  magazine   he.reads  the boy
Now the boy is reading a magazine here.

Mueriesoabitei yu majilue oja yeisa yei kaboalei lakoarao.
It.disappeared the magazine here now the boy.by read.
The magazine the boy is reading now here disappeared.

la-: present tense marker in relativized verbal adjective form

See also:
http://www.buber.net/Basque/Euskara/lang.lt.html
http://www.nabasque.org/Pages/Euskara_Laka.htm
http://www.ehu.es/HEB/Mikel/Adam&Mikel_Master2010_11/Papers%20for%20pr
esentations/Carreiras%20et%20al%202010%20relatives.pdf

The old Brazilian indigenous language "Old Tupi" had no relativizer as well. It
used a noun with a passive prefix (emi-, temi-, remi-) plus tense suffixes (zero
suffix for present tense, -pera/-mbera/-era/-gera for past tense and -
rama/-ndama/-ama/-gama/-ama for future tense) preceded by a possessive
pronoun or noun in genitive order (noun + noun) to non-subject relativizing
sentences, and it used the suffix -saba/-aba/-ndaba for subject relativizing
sentences or even for non-subject relativizing sentences.

                ebyr+saba
Ap x      ebyraba                 i porang.
Path my "returning way/thing"  it  beautiful.
The path I go/come back through is beautiful.

             ebyr+saba+pera
Ap x      ebyrabera                   i porang.
Path my "past returning way/thing"  it  beautiful.
The path I went/came back through is beautiful.

              ebyr+saba+rama
Ap x      ebyrabama                 i porang.
Path my "future returning way/thing"  it  beautiful.
The path I will go/come back through is beautiful.

Mampe ygara nde ruba remimotara (remi- +potar+ -a)?
Where  boat  your father wanting              to want
Where is the boat your father wants?

Mampe ygara nde ruba remimotarera?
Where  boat  your father past wanting
Where is the boat your father wanted?

Mampe ygara nde ruba remimotarama?
Where  boat  your father future wanting
Where is the boat your father will/may want?