If you go to the following pages you will the explanation Roger Mills gave about Malagasy
http://westernlinguistics.ca/afla/meetings/afla5/abstracts/pearson_resultative_complements_and_non_active_voice_morphology_in_malagasy.pdf

http://www.linguistics.ucla.edu/people/grads/pearson/dissertation/chapter2.pdfhttp://www.linguistics.ucla.edu/people/grads/pearson/dissertation/chapter2.pdf

Concerning Japanese, Basque and Turkish, they have all similar non-subject relativization structures:
Watashi wa osushi wo tsukuttandesu. I made sushi.
Watashi  wa                 osushi  wo                           tsukutta                                   ndesu.   I         topic marker    sushi  direct object marker   past form of                             formal level marker                                                                           "tsukuru" to make, to prepare
Watashi ga tsukutta osushi wa oishii ndesu. I       relative  made   sushi      delicious        sentence         subject          markeror
Watashi no tsukutta osushi wa oishii ndesu. The sushi I made (or The sushi THAT I made) is delicious. I       relative  made sushi       delicious.        sentence         subject          marker

Sono hito wa hiroi apaato         ni        sunde iru                            ndesu.That person  wide  apartment locative  present perfect                   formal level marker(he, she)                                           of "sumu": to live, to dwell
He/she lives in a large apartment.
Sono hito ga sunde iru apaato wa hiroi ndesu.The aparment "where" s/he lives is large.
Relative sentences in Japanese work like adjectives, that's why they come before the nouns. In my conlang there is no relativizer and the verb becomes a tense-marked adjective.
Riema robazei zhaminao beirievobeirei.Yesterday a bread delicious I.ed.prepare.ed = I made a delicious bread yesterday.Zaminao muebeitoa yu robao   riema      beilei revobeirao.Delicious    it.is       the bread yesterday   I.by   made/prepared = The bread I made yesterday is delicious.
vobeirue: to prepare, to cook, to bake (-ue: infinitive marker, vobeir- = stem)robao: bread (-ao, -a- : neuter noun marker)-rie- ... -ei: past tense circumfixre-: past tense marker in relativized verbal adjective form-zei: object marker (accusative case)bei- : masculine Iriema: yesterdayzaminao: delicious-lei: passive voice agent marker, relative and embedded sentence subject marker; by means of, through, via (ablative case)mue-: itbeitue: to be (stem: beit-)-oa: present tense suffixyu: neuter definite article, "the"-ao: neuter adjective marker
Loyueka valomazei runao moasovieto    yei reisie. The student will do a difficult homework later on. later     homework hard  he.fill-in.will the student
Runao valomazei loyueka yei reisilei vosovitao          mozaroa     yueno moasie. hard    homework later   the student.by will.filled-in   she.thinks  mother  he.ofThe student's mother thinks difficult the homework he is going to do.
loyueka: latervalomao: homework  (neuter noun marker: -ao, -a--zei: object marker (accusative case)runao: difficut, hard (neuter adjective marker: -ao)moa-: hemo-: she-s-: linking consonantovitue: to fill in, to fill out (ovit-, oviet-: stem)-o: future tense markeryei: masc. def. article, thereisie: common (=masc. & fem.) noun, "student" (common noun marker: -ie, -i-)zarue: to think, to have an opinion, to deem, to consideryueno: femine noun mother-sie: genitive suffix-lei: passive voice agent marker, relative and embedded sentence subject marker; by means of, through, via (ablative case)vo-: future tense marker in relativized verbal adjective form
Oja yeisa majieluzei moakoaroa yei kaboa.here now  magazine   he.reads  the boyNow the boy is reading a magazine here.
Mueriesoabitei yu majilue oja yeisa yei kaboalei lakoarao.It.disappeared the magazine here now the boy.by read.The magazine the boy is reading now here disappeared.
la-: present tense marker in relativized verbal adjective form
See also:http://www.buber.net/Basque/Euskara/lang.lt.htmlhttp://www.nabasque.org/Pages/Euskara_Laka.htmhttp://www.ehu.es/HEB/Mikel/Adam&Mikel_Master2010_11/Papers%20for%20presentations/Carreiras%20et%20al%202010%20relatives.pdf
The old Brazilian indigenous language "Old Tupi" had no relativizer as well. It used a noun with a passive prefix (emi-, temi-, remi-) plus tense suffixes (zero suffix for present tense, -pŻera/-mbŻera/-Żera/-gŻera for past tense and -rama/-ndama/-Żama/-gŻama/-ama for future tense) preceded by a possessive pronoun or noun in genitive order (noun + noun) to non-subject relativizing sentences, and it used the suffix -saba/-aba/-ndaba for subject relativizing sentences or even for non-subject relativizing sentences.
                Óebyr+saba  Apť xť      Óebyraba                 i porang.Path my "returning way/thing"  it  beautiful.The path I go/come back through is beautiful.
             Óebyr+saba+pŻeraApť xť      ÓebyrabŻera                   i porang.Path my "past returning way/thing"  it  beautiful.The path I went/came back through is beautiful.
              Óebyr+saba+rama   Apť xť      ÓebyrabŻama                 i porang.Path my "future returning way/thing"  it  beautiful.The path I will go/come back through is beautiful.
Mar„pe ygara nde ruba remimotara (remi- +potar+ -a)? Where  boat  your father wanting              to wantWhere is the boat your father wants?
Mar„pe ygara nde ruba remimotarŻera?Where  boat  your father past wantingWhere is the boat your father wanted?
Mar„pe ygara nde ruba remimotarama?Where  boat  your father future wantingWhere is the boat your father will/may want?