Hey David,

thanks for the praise :) You mean the "Course Book". I wrote those
lessons quite early on, though, I think in 2005, so the language has
changed considerably since then, but I didn't update the Course. I just
took it off the web sometime. At the moment I'm trying to finally write
that grammar and this time complete it, but it'll still take a while
until iut is finished. As you can see, there's still many blank
chapters. And before I haven't written the grammar I won't make new
exercises I guess. I can see how the grammar as it is right now is a bit
unwieldy, because I feel the same whenever I want to look something up
very quickly.

Carsten

--
Ayeri Grammar (WIP): http://goo.gl/bCcbJ (PDF)