Wrangled into Nauspayr:

Fraer-sau amhì erratàrae plù leghàrae baut baep fitaleyel, enael frán
xáshaexhè plù vhekhaexhè baut triyeyel.

be(IMP.2SingPol.Present)-(politeness marker) (term of address)
regular(D-Y) and orderly(D-Y) during (2SingPol.GEN)
life(X.Sing.Allative) (enablement) be(SUBJ.2SingPol.Present) violent(X-
Y) and original(X-Y) during (2SingPol.GEN) work(X.Sing.Allative)

Or in the much more civilised Caciça "lingua-franca":

El épen et cosmen de fa biosé, telic f'és peren et primen de fa grafé.

be(IMP) regular(MASC) and orderly(MASC) of you(sing,polite)(GEN)
life(DAT) for you(sing,polite) ' be(subj) violent(MASC) and
original(MASC) in you(sing,polite)(GEN) work(DAT)

And that apostrophe is doing the same job as in English "don't" etc,
definitely *not* marking aspiration :)

To be honest, this exercise, as fun as it was, has been rather self
defeating... I aught to be doing actual work (instead of leaving it
until the last minute like usual)