The one thing that comes immediately to mind on this is a game we played
quite some time ago here (I think here, I don't think it was the ZBB)
where two of us did a back and forth bilingual story.  Essentially,
someone started and wrote the first few sentences or a parragraph of a
story.  Any dialog by their character(s) was in their own conlang.  Then
the second person wrote the next bit of the scene, with their characters
meeting the first person's characters in a logical flow of the story,
but the second person's character(s) spoke only *their* conlang.  The
trick was seeing how the two people or groups meeting each other but not
speaking each other's languages would interact, and what the conlang
dialog would be as they did so.

I still have a story, or maybe two, that Amber (I don't know her last
name) and I wrote about two Alurhsa speakers visiting a vendor who spoke
Cenlatorre.  It was a lot of fun to do, since she didn't know Alurhsa
and I didn't know Cenlatorre.