Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.5 - CONLANG Archives

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 12:14 AM, vii iiix <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Here is a table of english Correlatives;
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pro-form#Table_of_correlatives
>
> I was wondering if anyone had done something similar or something special/unique for their conlang and were willing to share?

The gj-zym-byn correlatives -- to the extent it has such as words,
rather than phrases -- are explained here:

http://www.pobox.com/~jimhenry/gzb/grammar.htm#section13

That section might need more work, explaining how correlative words or
phrases (I'm not sure which term is more appropriate) interact with
the postposition system.  There's a little bit of that, but perhaps
not enough examples.

--
Jim Henry
http://www.pobox.com/~jimhenry/