Encoding the language of a bibliographic reference is easy: put
xml:lang= on the <bibl>, <biblStruct>, or <biblFull>. As for the
language of the document the reference points to, I do not have an
answer for you off the top of my head. But I do not think you should
use xml:lang=YYY on the <title> element to indicate that the item so
titled written in language YYY. The semantics of xml:lang= on <title>
are clear: the *title* is in YYY. The item so titled may also be
written in YYY (bibliographic items usually have a title in the same
language as their contents), but it's not a given.

I don't know how a printed bibliography lists language (I'm sure
someone on this list will know :-), but I suspect the name of the
language is given, perhaps preceded by some boilerplate phrase like
"in". In which case, I suppose you could put a <lang> with a norm=
attribute in there.