Dne 05.04.2011 (tor) ob 21:53 +1200 je Stuart Yeates napisal(a):
> > That's a very good point you make here. Should not we think
> > putting more coherence between our two language description
> > tags? langUsage and textLang
>
> I think it's more the case of coherence between our three
> language description methods: langUsage, textLang and xml:lang

Well, they are used for different things, aren't they?

langUsage is about languages *within* the TEI document, but is used in
the Header only
xml:lang is about languages anywhere *within* the TEI document
textLang is about languages in some text beyond (external to) the TEI
document.

Regards,
Matija

--