I play it too, and I'm really looking forward to it. But they've been
keeping it under wraps, I think with the new set release they'll give up the
info. I hope they did a good job with it. According to one article from
wizards site
"
There is a Phyrexian language, complete with rules of grammar and
pronunciation, constructed for us by a linguist. It has a spoken  component,
which, I am told, is being spoken properly throughout the  video. (I am not
personally fluent, but I can, you know, make do in a  Phyrexian restaurant.
Well, not really. But you don't want anything on  the menu in a Phyrexian
restaurant anyway.) The language also has a  written component, which you
can see scrawled along the left edge of the  video. (Phyrexian writing is
written vertically, read top to bottom.) I  am told that this is also
correctly written in the video.
"